We have years of experience in End of Tenancy cleaning. We are approved cleaning contractors for 10 of the largest estate agents in London and the South-East (see client list). We have a vast amount of experience in this specialist field. Since we only carry out reactive cleaning, we can usually be at your property within 24-48 hours to carry out the clean.
"EP have always been very reliable and thorough with all their cleans. I've never received a complaint from any of our landlords or tenants and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them." - Lisa Moreland, Company Manager
"We have instructed EP Cleaners on many occasions to carry out pre/post tenancy cleaning including carpet cleaning. The property cleans are to the highest standard and the feedback is very positive." Gemma Hilton, Property Manager.
"EP Cleaners are an extremely professional cleaning company; we've enlisted their cleaning services in many of our rented properties with exceptional comments from tenants and Landlords. On moving out of my own property I hired EP Cleaners who carried out an outstanding clean on the entire property, including the cleaning of the carpets." Neil Louth Group Director Langford Russell Estate Agents
"I have found EP Cleaners to be honest reliable and trustworthy, but above all to provide an excellent service." Clare Thorn, Portfolio Manager.
Our professional End of Tenancy cleaning is performed by our In house skilled professional cleaners. All our cleaners have been extensively trained and are equipped with the best cleaning machines and materials on the market. The Professional End of Tenancy Cleaning is highly recommended for letting agents, tenants and landlords as it is a fully guaranteed service.
We understand the criteria and high standards that estate agents and inventory companies require from a Professional End of Tenancy Clean. On a 2 bedroom flat we would use 2-3 cleaners in the property for approximately 16-20 hours of cleaning. We carry out a set specification (see specification) on each clean. If you have any special requests we can incorporate this into the clean.
Please see some of the areas to be cleaned within an End of Tenancy Clean:
- Vacuum and dusting all rooms
- Cleaning all internal windows and frames
- Removal of Cobwebs
- Dust removal
- Cleaning inside and outside Kitchen cupboard
- Cleaning all work surfaces
- Oven cleaning inside and out.
- Cleaning inside and outside the fridge
- Cleaning of all flooring including laminate, tiles and engineered wood flooring
- Cleaning and descaling of sink and taps
- Mirror to be cleaned
- Washing Machine inside and out to be cleaned
- Dishwasher cleaning
- Extractor degreased and cleaned
- All communal areas to be cleaned
- Shower screen cleaned and decaled
- Shower to be cleaned
- Bath to be cleaned and decaled
- Carpet and upholstery can be included in the clean
Before & After
Part of our Professional End of Tenancy Clean can include picking up and dropping off keys to the property. Taking pictures of the property before and after has also become very popular with some of our clients which some cleaning companies will not entertain.
End of tenancy cleaning is one of our most popular types of cleaning, and provides landlords and tenants with a perfect way of cleaning the home between tenancies. End of Tenancy cleaning benefits both tenants and landlords in different ways. Tenants often need to return the property to professional standard to ensure the full return on their deposit. Landlords will want their property in a good state of cleanliness to increase their chances of renting the property again in the future.
The cleaning team at EP Cleaners have over 10 years’ experience in this type of cleaning. The cleaning staff are given extensive professional cleaning training and are provided with the very best in cleaning equipment and materials. EP Cleaners is on the approved cleaning contractors list for over ten of the largest estate agents in London and the South East which is testament to the quality of cleaning staff.
As part of our End of tenancy cleaning service we can pick up and drop off property keys. We are one of the few cleaning companies prepared to take “before” and “after” photographs for your records and peace of mind. Once the end of tenancy cleaning team has visited, you will be left with a professionally cleaned property that will guarantee a return of your deposit. New tenants moving in to a spotless property are more likely to keep it clean and tidy if the property was professional cleaned when they moved in.
For a first class clean and excellent customer service, contact EP Cleaners today in order to ascertain a quotation.
Absolutely fantastic. I’ve worked with Eamonn and the team at EP Cleaners when I was property manager at Acorn Estate Agents, so when I started up my own Estate Agency they were first on my list of companies to come on board as cleaning contractors. Their work is exemplary, their attention to detail is first class and their staff are always polite and attentive. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. - Samantha Cook.
WHY CHOOSE EP CLEANERS FOR YOUR END OF TENANCY CLEAN?
We are one of the longest servicing cleaning companies in the London that only carries out one of cleans. EP Cleaners holds the following credentials
- Trading as a limited company for the last 10 years
- Dedicated Cleaning team that only undertake End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Supply top end Cleaning chemicals and equipment to undertake the clean
- Fully insured
- All cleaners work for EP Cleaners and no agency staff
- English speaking Cleaning supervisors
- Provide Carpet cleaning as Standard for End of Tenancy cleaning
- Experienced management team to can answer any questions concerning EOT cleaning
- VAT registered
- Over 100 positive reviews spanning over 5 years
- Voted number 1 cleaning company in the UK by Trustpilot
- Have undertaken thousands of EOT cleans for Tenants and Landlords
- Worked for most of the Major Estate Agencies and property management groups in London