WHY CHOOSE EP CLEANERS FOR YOUR END OF TENANCY CLEAN?
How would you choose the right cleaning company for your end of tenancy job? By reading the reviews of previous customers and getting a feel for the standards we ensure. We have earned a 9.5/10 rating on Trustpilot, with over 100 reviews. This makes us the country’s number one cleaning agency.
As well as our top rating, there are a number of other excellent benefits for choosing EP Cleaners. Take a look at the following advantages for booking your end of tenancy clean with us:
- We have been trading as a limited company for over 10 years, using only fully trained cleaners and not agency staff
- We have a very strict recruitment process and only the very best make the grade. We like to train staff the EP Cleaners way to ensure all cleans are carried out to the highest standards
- We hold both valid Public and Employee Liability Insurance to work in residential properties
- We are a member of recognised trade associations, including CHAS and Constructionline
- We work with leading estate agents and property management groups to provide a thorough end of tenancy clean.
- We use the latest cleaning methods and equipment to ensure no job is too big of an ask.
For competitive prices and first-class cleans for your property in Kensington & Chelsea, call EP Cleaners on 020 3369 0776.
END OF TENANCY CLEANING IN KENSINGTON & CHELSEA
The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is one of the most expensive areas in London for property and is found to the west of capital. It’s actually the smallest borough in Greater London and close to the City of Westminster. Postcodes in the region include SW10 and NW10.
Property prices are at a premium in the borough and as such, it’s common for those in the area to rent. There is a high turnover of tenants in Kensington and Chelsea and a great need end of tenancy cleaning. With EP Cleaners you can be sure of a cost effective, efficient and thorough end of tenancy clean in Kensington and Chelsea.
We have years of experience in end of tenancy cleaning in Kensington and Chelsea and the surrounding areas. We are approved cleaning contractors for 10 of the largest estate agents in the Southeast (see client list). Our professional end of tenancy cleaning is performed by our in-house skilled professional cleaners and is highly recommended for letting agents, tenants and landlords, as it is a fully guaranteed service (see specification).
Our end of tenancy cleaning includes:
- Kitchen, bathroom cleaning
- Cleaning of doors & door frames
- Cleaning of skirting boards
- Radiator cleaning
- Window frame & sill cleaning
- Socket and switch
- Internal window frames & glass
- Flooring & carpet cleaning
- Dust removal.
If you’re in need of end of tenancy cleaning, or require any other form of cleaning service, get in touch with us today to arrange your free quote. To speak to a member of the team, call now on 020 3369 0776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.